Well, I've been fighting for gay rights for years and years, and as good fortune holds, were getting closer and closer to the end of our struggle. In the next few years we will have gay marriage across the US (and it's spreading throughout the rest of the world at an impressive speed). Gays will soon serve in the military, adoption rights are coming to gays at a fast pace, and discrimination is in retreat. Most important, as of 2002 all sodomy laws were striken. So, seems to me, in a few years time, the mainstream gay causes are going to need to adopt some other causes to keep afloat.
That cause, he says, is GSA. I agree, in the sense that that I believe the consanguineous and poly rights should be grafted into the LGBT rights movement. People have the right to be who they are and share their love with those who consent. My friends (and I, by extension) would benefit from decriminalization of all three aspects, so for us it is personal.
More power to you, Dr. Anderson.
No comments:
Post a Comment