BEHAR: It`s brutal to find -- did you believe her?
CHYNNA PHILLIPS: Well, yes.
BEHAR: You did?
CHYNNA PHILLIPS: Yes.
BEHAR: I believe her.
CHYNNA PHILLIPS: Yes.
BEHAR: Why would she make up something --
CHYNNA PHILLIPS: You have to be crazy. (INAUDIBLE). Who`s going to do that?
BEHAR: When you think of it, though, it`s your father, you know?
CHYNNA PHILLIPS: Yes.
BEHAR: It must make you wonder about him your whole life.
CHYNNA PHILLIPS: Well, I was not raised with my dad.
BEHAR: Lucky.
CHYNNA PHILLIPS: Yes. My father was a very talented, very creative, very wonderful man. He really was. The only thing was that he had a very serious heroin addiction.
It is clear that Chynna and Joy are against a father and adult dauther having sex. That last statement from Chynna implies that she chalks up the sex to her father’s heroin addiction.
I’ve never tried heroin, so maybe I’ve wrong, but I don’t think it causes people to have sex with each other if they otherwise wouldn’t. If a "straight" man blamed alchohol for him having sex with another man, would you buy it?
If it happened, and only one living person knows for sure, then her father wanted to have sex with her sister. On some level, her sister wanted it, too. You can make a case for either of them having reduced capacity, but the desire must have been there on some level.
No comments:
Post a Comment