My eldest child just graduated from pre-school last week and she was the first in her class. Before we went to her graduation ceremony, my child would be a lot of concerned about the way she looks. She would always ask, “Daddy am I beautiful, honestly do I look good?” I would smile back and say, “You’re the most beautiful girl in my life and you will always be.” At her young age, telling her that she is beautiful always brings a twinkle to her eyes.
This attitude of a woman I tell you does not change from her age. A young or an older woman loves to hear that she is beautiful especially from her husband. Your love can literally make your wife beautiful. How could you expect your wife to be beautiful if she always hear rude words and treats her in an ill-mannered way? Husbands should learn to appreciate the love and service that a wife gives. She does not ask for money in return of her efforts so at least a little attention from a husband will not matter much. Your wife is like a flower that needs water to grow and you as a man of her life are the water that would nourish and give her a reason to grow beautiful. Without your love and attention, your wife can dry up and loose the beauty inside her.
Your wife is beautiful, regardless what her age is. I know it personally because man got attracted first to the physical attributes of a woman and character comes at the latter part. You married her because there is beauty inside her in some way. If there, have been hurts in the past that hinders you in looking at the beauty of your wife inside and out, forgive and try to focus on the positives. Stop focusing on her negative attitudes and start to look at the positive things that your wife has.
If you like to see the beauty inside her it is up to you! Start now by appreciating what she is doing, saying I love you or a smile every time you go home even though you’re tired at work, hugging her and saying I thank God that He has given me a wonderful wife and a secret don’t stop courting your wife. Courtship must not stop after marriage it should be a lifetime process. Do this and your wife would be beautiful and glowing inside and out I guarantee that!

No comments:
Post a Comment