Hello, it is evening here in our country and I am here sitting trying to relax and recall the activities of this day. I went home tired, hungry and a bit rude to my wife. I said, “Where’s the spoon, fork and will you give me a glass of water, I’m terribly hungry will you give it fast”. My children followed me and demanded the same things to my wife. Focused on my own exhausted day, without knowing I offended my wife. My wife talked to me and said, “Will you pls. be kind enough I am your wife and a mother I am not your waitress. Yes, I can give you all my service because I love you but please don’t try again to rush me in doing things pls. treat me right.” My wife and I talked and settled things right there. I assured her that I love her and I did not mean to hurt her. It was not just an eye opener for me it was an eyes wide shut experience for me.
Let us be honest friends if you did not for once have done this to your wife probably your just denying it! I read a book before about women attitudes to their spouse and I would like to tell you women do not usually express their emotions to their husbands. Your wife does not want to be your mother that sets rules for you to follow. It will surely give her grounds to disrespect you. Your wife does not want to be your little sister that follows your commands like a big brother or worst your wife does not want to be your maid that follows your every command. It will make her feel that you have lost love for her.
“My friends learn to appreciate your wife. Treat her right and I guarantee you she will be your greatest treasure for a lifetime! “

No comments:
Post a Comment